- Will Copyright Law Wipe Out Generative AIs Such As ChatGPT?
- Using an AI Service for Business Contracting: Are We There Yet?
- More Detailed Versions of Columns – Subscribe to my Substack
- ChatGPT Upgraded to GPT-4 is Here. Can You Trust It for Important Business Tasks?
- Is ChatGPT Ready to Make Legal Services Cheaper?
Latest Blog Posts
Email Subscription to Our Blog
More Detailed Versions of Columns – Subscribe to my Substack
Here’s my new Substack: johnfarmer.substack.com.
Please consider subscribing.
When I write my monthly column for the newspaper, I must squeeze it down to about 750 words for publication purposes. Frequently, my good final draft is longer, sometimes twice as long. I must cut important information about the topic to meet the word limit.
On my Substack, I publish the pre-cut version. It will contain information and insights missing from the newspaper version.
I also might occasionally post additional things that don’t go to the monthly newspaper column.
If there is a topic you’d like me to address in a future column or Substack post, drop me a line or put it in the comments. Enjoy!