- The First Battles in the Legal War Over the Future of AI Have Begun
- Regulating AI to Protect Society: Where Things Stand and May Be Going
- Beware of Defamation Liability for Reposting Material on Social Media
- The Experiment Failed: AI Isn’t Yet Ready to Be a Good Document Summarizer
- When Trademark Rights Collide with Free Speech, Which Wins?
Latest Blog Posts
Here’s my new Substack: johnfarmer.substack.com.
Please consider subscribing.
When I write my monthly column for the newspaper, I must squeeze it down to about 750 words for publication purposes. Frequently, my good final draft is longer, sometimes twice as long. I must cut important information about the topic to meet the word limit.
On my Substack, I publish the pre-cut version. It will contain information and insights missing from the newspaper version.
I also might occasionally post additional things that don’t go to the monthly newspaper column.
If there is a topic you’d like me to address in a future column or Substack post, drop me a line or put it in the comments. Enjoy!